As one of our current services, we are proud to be supporting Mercy International Mission to build a new clinic in Nigeria that will provide specialized services to underserved populations as well as be an example of sustainability.
The clinic will count on an autonomous supply of solar energy in order to make services available, which will include:
- General medical and pediatric consultations and minor general surgical procedures.
- Ophthalmological consultations and dispensing of eyeglasses.
- Dispensation of medications, supplements, and multivitamins to children and adults.
- Provision of mosquito nets to prevent malaria spread.
- Installation and distribution of water purification systems as a public health effort of the clinic for nearby communities.
More than $2M in funding is needed for the following phases of the project, which include the main hospital block, the engineering of the hospital, office blocks, and other costs associated.